$19.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Immune Support is formulated to support immune health, digestive health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and energy production.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules one a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water., or as directed by your health care professional.
Benefits of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome (17).
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (17).
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (17).
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (17).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233)
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234)
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).
- Increases antiviral, anti-microbial, antioxidant capacity, and supports a strong immune system (159,160).
- Supports immune health via decreased impro-inflammatory markers (cytokines IL-6, IL-8, and TNF) (159,160).
- Supports adaptive and innate immunity via increased monocytes, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and CD8 T cells (159,160).
- Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, joint health, reduced inflammation, gut health, and enhanced antibacterial activity (161).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced hypertension, reduced total cholesterol, reduced arterial stiffness (hardening of arteries), and markers of atherosclerosis (161).
- Supports joint health via reduced NF-κB activation (inflammation) in human fibroblasts cells and reduced prevalence of pain in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (162).
- Supports gut health via increased prebiotic properties, increased micro biome population, and increased Lactobacillusand Clostridia species (163).
- Supports immune health via reduction in inflammatory markers (CRP, TNF, IL-6) (164).
Turmeric (95% curcuminoids)
- Supports antioxidant, cardio-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nephro-protective, hepato-protective, immunomodulatory, and anti-rheumatic effects (123).
- Reduces inflammation via decreases of inflammatory markers such as c-reactive protein, interleukin 6, tumor necrosis factor, and decreased cytokine production (123).
- Supports joint health via decreases in connective tissue inflammation and improved pain in individuals with osteoarthritis (122).
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased pancreatic beta cell function and improved insulin sensitivity (121).
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health via reduced accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGE), reduced lipid peroxidation, and improved vascular function.
- Curcumin exhibits an antioxidant activity via scavenging of superoxide anion (∙O2−∙) and hydroxyl radicals (∙OH) (scavenging of inflammation molecules) (118,119).
- Curcumin modulates breast carcinogenesis through its effect on cell cycle and proliferation, apoptosis, senescence, cancer spread and angiogenesis (119).
- Curcumin targets cancer growth pathways such as the NFkB, PI3K/Akt/mTOR, MAPK and JAK/STAT. thereby suppressing tumor growth (119).
- Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109)
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and up-regulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
You might also like