Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- May support antioxidant function and cardiovascular health (185).
- Supports immune, digestive, and energy levels.
- The high antioxidant capacity allows for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
- Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowel movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (269).
- Increases stool water significant changes in the microbiota in constipated patients (269).
- Reduces constipation via reduction of the bacterial genus associated with hard stools (Christensenella) (269).
- Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109)
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and up-regulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
- Supports immune health, antioxidant function, reduces inflammation, and may combat carcinogenesis (277,278).
- Combats carcinogenesis via inhibition of angiogenesis (blood vessel formation of tumors) (278).
- Reduces inflammation via reduction of inflammatory cytokines, increased reactive oxygen species scavenging ability (277,278).
- Supports immune and cardiovascular health, and anti-inflammatory support (279).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced anti-atherosclerotic activities (279).
- Combats atherosclerosis by reducing endothelial inflammation, and smooth muscle cell inflammation (279).
Aloe Vera Leaf
- Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
- Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced the levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
- Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
- Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing absorption of cholesterol from the gut (271).
- Supports digestive health and regular bowel movements.
- Supports digestive health, antibacterial activity, and antioxidant support (201, 202).
- Supports antioxidant function via levels of berberine (alkaloid) (201, 202).
- Supports healthy detoxification, healthy bowel movements, and digestive support (280).