$22.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Colon Cleanse is formulated to support detoxification, remove toxins, support digestive health, support healthy bowel movements, support healthy gut bacteria, and boost immune health.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Suggested Use:Take two (2) veggie capsules in the morning with your first meal. If well tolerated, take two (2) capsules with your last meal daily until capsules are gone. Discontinue use if not well tolerated.
Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- May support antioxidant function and cardiovascular health (185).
- Supports immune, digestive, and energy levels.
- The high antioxidant capacity allows for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
- Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowel movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (269).
- Increases stool water significant changes in the microbiota in constipated patients (269).
- Reduces constipation via reduction of the bacterial genus associated with hard stools (Christensenella) (269).
- Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109)
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and up-regulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
- Supports immune health, antioxidant function, reduces inflammation, and may combat carcinogenesis (277,278).
- Combats carcinogenesis via inhibition of angiogenesis (blood vessel formation of tumors) (278).
- Reduces inflammation via reduction of inflammatory cytokines, increased reactive oxygen species scavenging ability (277,278).
- Supports immune and cardiovascular health, and anti-inflammatory support (279).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced anti-atherosclerotic activities (279).
- Combats atherosclerosis by reducing endothelial inflammation, and smooth muscle cell inflammation (279).
Aloe Vera Leaf
- Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
- Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced the levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
- Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
- Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing absorption of cholesterol from the gut (271).
- Supports digestive health and regular bowel movements.
- Supports digestive health, antibacterial activity, and antioxidant support (201, 202).
- Supports antioxidant function via levels of berberine (alkaloid) (201, 202).
- Supports healthy detoxification, healthy bowel movements, and digestive support (280).
You might also like