Energized Aminos – Raspberry Iced Tea
$39.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Energized Aminos is formulated to support to improve exercise performance, increase muscle protein synthesis, prevent muscle tissue break down, increase energy, increase cognition, enhance your pump, increase focus, and recovery from exercise.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 8-12 oz of water. New users may wish to assess tolerance with ½ scoop.
Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome (17).
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (17).
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (17).
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (17).
- Supports hydration, increased energy, antioxidant function, and increases fat metabolism during aerobic exercise (242,243).
- Supports antioxidant function via combating reactive oxygen species (243).
- Increases fat metabolism during exercise via enhanced mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation (cells using fat as fuel) (242).
- Natural vasodilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels (1).
- Supports immune function by the maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR) (2).
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle (3).
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning) (4).
BCAA 2:1 (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine)
- Improve exercise performance, increase muscle protein synthesis, prevent muscle tissue breakdown, supports immunity, gut health, lipid metabolism, and recovery (41,42).
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis (muscle growth) via stimulation of the mTORC1 pathway (a genetic pathway for cell growth) even in a caloric deficit (41).
- Suppresses muscle degradative pathway (muscle tissue break down) during times of catabolism and caloric deficit (41).
- Leucine stimulates muscle growth in sarcopenic elderly individuals that have increased leucine needs (41).
- Acts as a regulator to promote intestinal development, nutrient transporters, and immune-related function (42).
- Supports cardiovascular health and exercise performance by increasing the production of l-arginine (34).
- Increases nitric oxide production, improves exercise performance, and increases blood flow to exercising skeletal muscle (35).
- Supports strength increases, exercise endurance, and recovery (34,35).
- May reduce blood pressure by increasing vascular function (34).
- A unique non-protein amino acid found in green tea (Camellia sinensis) (54).
- Supports mood, mental clarity, and cognitive health, memory, and is a natural anti-depressant/neuroprotective agent (54)
- Aids as an antidepressant due to partial antagonism for the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor manifesting its cognitive optimizing effects (54).
- Supports memory, cognitive flexibility, the executive function of the brain, and convergent thinking (60).
- A precursor to dopamine and is vital for dopamine synthesis in the brain (60).
- Supports cognitive function in individuals with high amounts of stress and anxiety (60,61).
- Increases dopamine levels in highly stressed individuals (60).
- Supports skin health, immune health, antioxidant function, reduced anxiety, and energy production (313).
- Supports reduced anxiety via decreases in plasma cortisol concentrations (313).
- Supports immune health (314).
- Optimizes energy, cognitive function, and mental alertness (24).
- Supplementation with caffeine has been shown to acutely enhance exercise performance (24).
Green Tea Extract
- Supports increased nitric oxide production, reduces blood pressure, reduces DNA damage, increases collagen production, increases bone strength, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (31).
- Supports antioxidant function via modulation of antioxidant enzyme expression, protection against oxidative damage, and reduced reactive oxygen species (31).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerosis, inhibiting lipid peroxidation, and improved endothelial vascular function (31).
- Supports increased energy and cognitive function (312).
- Supports digestive health via restoration of mucin synthesis and stabilization of gut microbiota (311).
You might also like