Benefits Of Each Ingredient
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Supports healthy cholesterol, glucose, triglyceride, and hemoglobin A1C levels (28).
- Reduces total plasma cholesterol concentrations via increased stimulation of acid bile excretion (29).
- Supports immune health with high concentrations of flavonoids, gallic acid, catechins, and ferulic acid (29).
- Improves blood sugar regulation by increased glucose utilization, lipolysis (fat burning), reduced lipogenesis (fat storage), and suppressing hepatic (liver) synthesis of glucose (30).
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51)
- May prevent vitamin B-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).
- May support proper cell growth and DNA synthesis (65).
- Supports cardiovascular, immune health, reduced blood pressure, and optimizes exercise performance (87).
- High in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds (betalains) (87).
- Betalains have been shown to inhibit inflammatory pathways (Nuclear Factor-Kappa B “NF-κB”) that manifest in a plethora of chronic diseases (87).
- Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise (87).
- Beetroot extract exemplifies anti-carcinogenic activity by inhibiting cancer cell growth mechanisms (cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis) (87).
- Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health, and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
- Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
- Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170).
- Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
- Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).