Healthy Blood Sugar
$19.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Healthy Blood Sugar is formulated to support healthy blood sugar levels, cardiovascular health, immune health, and cognitive function.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high-quality ingredients.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules twice a day. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
Benefits of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Supports conversion of food into cellular energy, hair health, skin health, and cognitive function (213,214).
- Enhances glucose breakdown into skeletal muscle tissue (213,214).
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports enzymatic antioxidant reactions, increased bone mineral density, and blood sugar regulation (148,149).
- Supports insulin function, reduced cholesterol, improved blood sugar regulation, and may lower cholesterol (218,219).
- Supports reduced blood sugar, reduced inflammation, reduced thrombosis (clot production), reduced LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (237,238).
- reduces inflammation via reduction of oxides LDL (ox-LDL) which decreases the risk of developing insulin resistance (237,238).
- Combats thrombosis via reduced levels of intracellular adhesion molecules (237,238).
- Increases HDL cholesterol via increased lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase activity (an enzyme associated with HDL production) (237,238).
- May Support healthy detoxification
- Reduces blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, reduces inflammation, increases HDL cholesterol, reduces LDL cholesterol, and may combat carcinogenesis (235,236)
- Improves insulin sensitivity via increased glucose uptake by GLUT-4 vesicles (cells that transport glucose into cells) and improved pancreatic beta cell production of insulin (236).
- May inhibit cancer cell growth by inducing apoptosis, cell cycle arrest, autophagy and inhibiting cancer stem cells (235).
- Supports anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and antimicrobial properties (177).
- Supports blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health (166).
- Decreases levels of fasting plasma glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-C, triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-C levels (166).
- Supports blood sugar regulation by improving insulin sensitivity and enhanced glucose uptake (166).
Yarrow Flowers Powder
- Supports antioxidant function and combats inflammation (239).
- Supports antioxidant function via high contents of Apigenin (flavonoid) which scavenges free radicals and combats inflammatory cytokines (239).
- Combats diarrhea, cramps, and muscle inflammation (176).
- Decreases muscle soreness and increases muscle strength (177).
- Supports cardiovascular health, antioxidant function, and may combat cardiometabolic disease (241).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced blood pressure, reduced atherosclerosis activity, and reduced inflammation (241).
- Supports antioxidant function via high levels of 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), phenolics and flavonoids (241).
Vanadium/ Vanadyl Sulfate
- Supports blood sugar regulation via improved insulin sensitivity and pancreatic beta-cell function (cells that produce insulin) (227).
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, reduced body fat, and improved cognitive function (158).
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased glucose uptake in insulin-sensitive and insulin-resistant muscle (158).
- Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide production and decreased glycation of red blood cells (decreased HA1C) (158).
- Supports cognitive function via enhanced memory, focus, and reduction of neurodegenerative disease (158).
- Supports immune health via increased free radical scavenging capabilities and increased glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (158).
- Supports hydration, increased energy, antioxidant function, and increases fat metabolism during aerobic exercise (242,243).
- Supports antioxidant function via combating reactive oxygen species (243).
- Increases fat metabolism during exercise via enhanced mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation (cells using fat as fuel) (242).
You might also like