Multi-Strain Probiotic Complex 40 Billion CFUs
$32.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Multi-Strain Probiotic Complex is formulated to support athletic performance, enhanced gut micro biome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms. It utilizes MAKTREK® Bi-Pass Technology to make sure the capsule survives your stomach and makes it to the GI Tract.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with optimal ratios of collagen peptides to produce world class results.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results, take 1 (one) capsule during the day and one (1) capsule in the evening. Repeat the process daily. Do not exceed two capsules per day.
The main 4 strains of probiotics used in MaxWell Nutrition’s Probiotic Complex 40 Billion CFU supplement are as follows
- Naturally found in the intestinal tract and helps in maintaining the intestinal flora numbers.
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
- Known for its ability to helps to stimulate the body’s immune response.
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
- Known for its benefits in helping support the digestive tract.
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowel symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
- Known for helping to boost energy levels
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
Our probiotic complex also contains the Prebiotic, Fructooliogosaccharides, which helps feed the good bacteria in the intestine.
You might also like