$24.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutrition’s Prostate Support is formulated to support prostate health, antioxidant activity, energy, cognition, sexual function, mood, and cardiovascular health.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high-quality ingredients.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
Suggested Use: Take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results take two 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).
- Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
- Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
- May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
- Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, thyroid health, and immune health (145, 146).
- Combats atherosclerosis, high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia), and type 1 diabetes (147).
- Supports thyroid health via decreased circulating thyroid autoantibodies in patients with chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (AIT) (146).
- Increases the activity of selenoproteins that decrease reactive oxygen species (inflammation), increases natural killer activity, and increases glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (145,147).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, improves prostate health, and reduces chronic inflammation (18).
- A natural aromatic compound derived from raspberries enhancing fat oxidation(burning) and antioxidant protective mechanisms (21).
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build-up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (21).
- Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
- Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (22).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces inflammation, and aids an antimicrobial agent (186,187).
- Supports antioxidant function via 200 phytochemicals and high concentration of alkaloids (186,187).
- Combats inflammation via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation (186,187).
Green Tea Extract
- Potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (26).
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) (26).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise (25).
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines) (26).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
- Supports respiratory health and combats neurodegenerative disease and inflammation (188).
- Supports respiratory health via reduced prevalence of respiratory infections entering lung cells (inhibition of ACE2 receptor protein docking) (188).
- Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants) (190).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
- Supports blood sugar regulation and urinary health.
Maitake, Reishi, & Shitake
- Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation (194,195).
- Supports immune health via high concentrations of betagluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell-mediated immunity (194).
- Reduces the concentration of inflammatory cytokines IL-1α, IL-6, IL-10 and TNF-a (inflammation markers) in macrophages (immune cells) (194).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that supports longevity, decreases chronic inflammation, and antioxidant activity (194).
- Supports antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune system defense, reduced homocysteine (allergies), reduced triglycerides, and combats bacterial infections (114,115,116).
- Supports immune health via reduced c-reactive protein (major inflammatory biomarker), increased neutrophil chemotaxis, macrophage phagocytosis, NK cell lytic activity and mitogen-stimulated lymphocyte (white blood cell) proliferation (114).
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infections.
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infections (196).
You might also like