Benefits Of Each Ingredient
Organic Fermented Cordyceps
- May support increased strength, increased stamina, immune support, antioxidant support, reduced fatigue, kidney support, and enhanced sexual function (284).
- May support healthy immune response via reduced cytokine formation, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, and increased stimulation of inflammatory response via mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway (284).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that may support longevity, decreased chronic inflammation, and increased antioxidant activity (194).
- May support a healthy stress and sex profiles via optimized cortisol to testosterone and estrogen ratios (369).
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- May support immune health and cardiovascular health, reduce inflammation, and enhance cognitive function (13).
- May support immune health via decreased inflammation via inhibited signaling of inflammatory pathways (TNF-a) and reduction of inflammatory cytokines (13)
- May support immune health via increased activation of helper T cells (immune cells) (13).
Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall)
- May support antioxidant function through its high levels of carotenoids, which can protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (265).
- May support cardiovascular health by potentially reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels (265).
- May support detoxification by aiding in the removal of methylmercury from the body (265).
- May potentially combat depression by helping to reduce oxidative stress in the brain (266).
Organic Burdock Root
- May support healthy detoxification, cardiovascular health, skin health, and immune health (356).
- May support immune health through its high levels of antioxidants, polyphenols, and flavonoids, which enhance the adaptive/innate immune response (356).
- May support cardiovascular and skin health by promoting enhanced blood circulation to the skin surface, improving skin quality, and potentially combating skin diseases (356).
- May support antioxidant function through the presence of antioxidant and antidiabetic compounds found in the root, which possess anti-inflammatory effects and potent inhibitory effects that may inhibit malignant growth (356).
Bromelain Enzyme Blend (Bromelain, Japanese Knotwood, Humic Acid)
- May support blood sugar regulation, healthy blood pressure, and cardiovascular/immune health (84, 85, 86).
- May reduce the level of oxidative stress markers (inflammation markers), systolic blood pressure, and insulin resistance (84).
- Supplementation with ≥150 mg/day may support a decrease in systolic blood pressure (84).
- May significantly improve glucose control and insulin sensitivity in individuals with diabetes (84).
- May support decreased cholesterol, LDL, and ApoB levels in type 2 diabetic patients (85).
- Supplementation with 350 mg/day for six months was shown to reduce the production of high amounts of inflammation markers such as IL-6, IL-10, and TNF (85).
- Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).