- Mix together the ingredients of the marinade and cover the salmon to marinate for about 1 hour.
- While the salmon is marinating, cook the quinoa and spiralize the zucchini (or you can buy pre-made zoodles).
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the crushed garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add in the zoodles and stir occasionally until it softens (about 3-4 minutes). Towards the end add the chopped tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. (For added flavor, use the olive oil from the jar of Sundered Tomatoes as your oil)
- Heat the oven to 480°F (250°C) and place the salmon on a baking tray or casserole dish. Bake for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven to rest for a moment. In the meantime, pour in the salmon juices into the quinoa, and mix well.
- Divide the quinoa and zoodles between two plates, then place the salmon on top. Sprinkle with chili flakes to serve.
Macronutrients per Servings
Want to see more High Protein Recipes? Click Here!