For the fish:
- Cut the fish so that you have 2 or more pieces of fillet. Season with salt, pepper and spices, then coat with buckwheat flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan and fry the cod until golden for about 5 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Mix the cream and the hot stock together. Pour into the pan with the cod and bring to a boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
For the zucchini:
- Make zucchini noodles (zoodles) using a special julienne peeler or a spiralizer, or peel with a regular vegetable peeler, making wide but thin ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the minced garlic and fry briefly.
- Add the zoodles and occasionally stir until they soften slightly, for about 3-4 minutes. In the meantime, season with salt and pepper. At the end, add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- To serve, divide the zoodles between two bowls, place the cod on top and pour over the sauce.
Macronutrients per Serving