- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Chop the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
- Heat oil in a large pan and cook chicken over medium heat, then season with oregano. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and sliced garlic. Next, add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft and tender. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Place the cooked chicken back into the pan, and add in the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil and cook until spinach has wilted — season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta. Stir well and serve.
Macronutrients per Serving:
Want to see more High Protein Recipes? Click Here!