- Dissolve the chicken stock cubes in the boiling water. Add in the potato and cook for 5 minutes. Next, add the sliced leek and let everything boil for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes. Puree everything with a hand blender.
- Top the soup with the bacon strips and season with salt and pepper.
- For extra crispy bacon, bake in the oven at 400º F for 18-24 minutes. Then pull the strips from the oven and place on a paper towel covered plate.
- You can save the excess bacon grease for other recipes!
Macronutrients per Serving: