1. Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
2. Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of oat milk to thin it.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
4. Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
5. You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
6. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Macros Per Single Serving: