- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl or container. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes or (preferably) overnight.
- Heat the 1 tbsp. of coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add in the onion and sauté for 3 minutes, until softened.
- Next, add in the garlic and cauliflower rice, cook for 2 minutes and add in the coconut milk. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the coconut milk is absorbed, then remove from heat and stir in the lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in another pan over medium heat and cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and browned. Once cooked, serve with the cauliflower rice.
- Garnish the rice with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Macronutrients per Serving