1. Place the cottage cheese, watercress and lemon peel in a high bowl and puree with the hand blender (or food processor) until smooth paste forms.
2. Beat the eggs with the milk and herbs in a separate bowl.
3. Heat 1 tsp. of oil in the medium size frying pan and fry ¼ of the egg over medium heat for 2 minutes until the egg solidifies, then turn around. Bake the other side for ½ minute.
4. Remove the omelet from the pan and set aside. Fry the other omelets with the rest of the oil.
5. To serve, spread the cottage cheese paste over the omelets and top with smoked salmon. Roll up the omelet as a wrap and cut in half.
Macronutrients per Serving: