- Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Mix 2 teaspoons of the spices with 1 tablespoon of oil and rub the steaks with it.
- Heat a dry frying pan and fry the steaks for about 4 minutes (or adjust time to cook to your liking), turning halfway. Place the steaks on a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the peppers with the rest of the spices for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add the beans and heat for another 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the taco shells in the oven according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, then cut it into strips.
- Cut the cooked steaks into thin strips. Fill the tacos with the lettuce, steak strips, peppers, avocado and top with Greek yogurt and a squeeze of lime.
Macronutrients per Serving: