- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In the meantime, cut the peppers into strips. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and stir fry the pepper for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon on a tray covered with baking paper, season with spices and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place sugar snaps in a colander and pour over the boiling water. Then add the sugar snaps and quinoa to the peppers and heat up for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Chop parsley and chives and mix into the quinoa. Serve as a side with the salmon.
Macronutrients per Serving: