Multi-Sourced Vegan Protein – Chocolate Milkshake
$47.99 — or / month
MaxWell Nutritions’s Multi-Sourced Vegan Protein is formulated to support muscle growth, immunity, digestive health, increase satiety, increase fat burning, and boost metabolic rate.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients. Our formula provides a plant-based source of protein that contains all the essential and branched-chain amino acids with an amino acid profile like whey protein. Our Vegan protein contains a super fruit antioxidant blend in a delicious chocolate flavor!
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Suggested Use: Mix one heaping scoop with 4-6oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference
Benefits Of Each Ingredient
Vegan Protein (pea isolate, brown rice, and quinoa)
- Plant-based source of easily digestible essential and branched-chain amino acids.
- Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids and all three branched-chain amino acids.
- Supports cognitive function, exercise performance, appetite control, reduced body fat, antioxidant support, increased metabolic rate, increased ketone bodies, reduced inflammation, and may combat neurodegenerative disease (290,291, 292, 293).
- Increases ketone production and provides an energy source during ketogenic diets (290, 292).
- May combat neurodegenerative disease via increased anti-inflammatory effects of ketone bodies (291,293).
- Supports cognitive function via ketone absorption across the blood-brain barrier and utilized as cerebral bioenergetic fuel (290, 292,293).
- Increases metabolic rate via increased thermogenesis and caloric expenditure from exercise (292).
- Increases energy levels via increased absorption and burning of MCT as fuel (292).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity, and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
You might also like