Benefits Of Each Ingredient
Rhodiola Rosea extract
- May support immune and cardiovascular health, reduce inflammation, and enhance cognitive function (13).
- May support immune health via decreased inflammation via inhibited signaling of inflammatory pathways (TNF-a) and reduction of inflammatory cytokines (13).
- May support immune health via increased activation of helper T cells (immune cells) (13).
- May support antioxidant, cardio-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nephro-protective, hepato-protective, immunomodulatory, and anti-rheumatic effects (123).
- May reduce inflammation via decreases of inflammatory markers such as c-reactive protein, interleukin 6, tumor necrosis factor, and decreased cytokine production (123).
- May support joint health via decreases in connective tissue inflammation and improved pain in individuals with osteoarthritis (122).
- May support blood sugar regulation via increased pancreatic beta cell function and improved insulin sensitivity (121).
- May support cardiovascular and liver health via reduced accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGE), reduced lipid peroxidation, and improved vascular function.
- Curcumin may exhibit antioxidant activity via scavenging of superoxide anion (∙O2−∙) and hydroxyl radicals (∙OH) (scavenging of inflammation molecules) (118,119).
- Curcumin may modulate breast carcinogenesis through its effect on cell cycle and proliferation, apoptosis, senescence, cancer spread, and angiogenesis (119).
- May target cancer growth pathways such as the NFkB, PI3K/Akt/mTOR, MAPK, and JAK/STAT, and may suppress tumor growth (119).
- May support a healthy stress and sex profiles via optimized cortisol to testosterone and estrogen ratios (369).
Organic Prickly Pear Leaf
- May support immune health via redox balance, decreased oxidative damage to lipids, and improved antioxidant status in healthy humans (368).
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (bark)
- May support blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health (166).
- May support decreased levels of fasting plasma glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-C, triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-C levels (166).
- May support blood sugar regulation by improving insulin sensitivity and enhanced glucose uptake (166).
Organic Macca root
- May support female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved postmenopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire (12).
- May support female hormonal health via increased luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation (12).
- May support male hormonal health via increased sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase (12).
Organic Fermented Cordyceps
- May support increased strength, increased stamina, immune support, antioxidant support, reduced fatigue, kidney support, and enhanced sexual function (284).
- May support healthy immune response via reduced cytokine formation, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, and increased stimulation of inflammatory response via mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway (284).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that may support longevity, decreased chronic inflammation, and increased antioxidant activity (194).