Benefits of Each Ingredient*
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Supports conversion of food into cellular energy, hair health, skin health, and cognitive function (213,214).
- Enhances glucose breakdown into skeletal muscle tissue (213,214).
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports enzymatic antioxidant reactions, increased bone mineral density, and blood sugar regulation (148,149).
- Supports insulin function, reduced cholesterol, improved blood sugar regulation, and may lower cholesterol (218,219).
- Supports reduced blood sugar, reduced inflammation, reduced thrombosis (clot production), reduced LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (237,238).
- reduces inflammation via reduction of oxides LDL (ox-LDL) which decreases the risk of developing insulin resistance (237,238).
- Combats thrombosis via reduced levels of intracellular adhesion molecules (237,238).
- Increases HDL cholesterol via increased lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase activity (an enzyme associated with HDL production) (237,238).
- May Support healthy detoxification
- Reduces blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, reduces inflammation, increases HDL cholesterol, reduces LDL cholesterol, and may combat carcinogenesis (235,236)
- Improves insulin sensitivity via increased glucose uptake by GLUT-4 vesicles (cells that transport glucose into cells) and improved pancreatic beta cell production of insulin (236).
- May inhibit cancer cell growth by inducing apoptosis, cell cycle arrest, autophagy and inhibiting cancer stem cells (235).
- Supports anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and antimicrobial properties (177).
- Supports blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health (166).
- Decreases levels of fasting plasma glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-C, triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-C levels (166).
- Supports blood sugar regulation by improving insulin sensitivity and enhanced glucose uptake (166).
Yarrow Flowers Powder
- Supports antioxidant function and combats inflammation (239).
- Supports antioxidant function via high contents of Apigenin (flavonoid) which scavenges free radicals and combats inflammatory cytokines (239).
- Combats diarrhea, cramps, and muscle inflammation (176).
- Decreases muscle soreness and increases muscle strength (177).
- Supports cardiovascular health, antioxidant function, and may combat cardiometabolic disease (241).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced blood pressure, reduced atherosclerosis activity, and reduced inflammation (241).
- Supports antioxidant function via high levels of 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), phenolics and flavonoids (241).
Vanadium/ Vanadyl Sulfate
- Supports blood sugar regulation via improved insulin sensitivity and pancreatic beta-cell function (cells that produce insulin) (227).
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, reduced body fat, and improved cognitive function (158).
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased glucose uptake in insulin-sensitive and insulin-resistant muscle (158).
- Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide production and decreased glycation of red blood cells (decreased HA1C) (158).
- Supports cognitive function via enhanced memory, focus, and reduction of neurodegenerative disease (158).
- Supports immune health via increased free radical scavenging capabilities and increased glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (158).
- Supports hydration, increased energy, antioxidant function, and increases fat metabolism during aerobic exercise (242,243).
- Supports antioxidant function via combating reactive oxygen species (243).
- Increases fat metabolism during exercise via enhanced mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation (cells using fat as fuel) (242).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.