Benefits Of Each Ingredient
L-Arginine AKG 2:1 Extract
- Natural vasodilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels (1).
- Supports immune function by the maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR) (2).
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle (3).
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning) (4).
- Supports cardiovascular health and exercise performance by increasing production of l-arginine (34).
- Increases nitric oxide production, improves exercise performance, and increases blood flow to exercising skeletal muscle (35).
- Supports strength increases, exercise endurance, and recovery (34,35).
- May reduce blood pressure by increasing vascular function (34).
- Improves exercise performance, increases nutrient delivery to exercising muscle, and reduces lactate associated neurological exercise fatigue (14).
- Reduces carnosine (muscle acidity) levels and acts as an intramuscular ph buffer (14).
- Reduces lactate “burn” associated fatigue during extreme exercise (14).
- Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion, and increasing HDL plasma concentrations (9).
- Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood) (9).
- Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties (9).