Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
- Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
- Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
- Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).
- Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
- Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
- May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
- Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, thyroid health, and immune health (145, 146).
- Combats atherosclerosis, high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia), and type 1 diabetes (147).
- Supports thyroid health via decreased circulating thyroid autoantibodies in patients with chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (AIT) (146).
- Increases the activity of selenoproteins that decrease reactive oxygen species (inflammation), increases natural killer activity, and increases glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (145,147).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, improves prostate health, and reduces chronic inflammation (18).
- A natural aromatic compound derived from raspberries enhancing fat oxidation(burning) and antioxidant protective mechanisms (21).
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build-up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (21).
- Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
- Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (22).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces inflammation, and aids an antimicrobial agent (186,187).
- Supports antioxidant function via 200 phytochemicals and high concentration of alkaloids (186,187).
- Combats inflammation via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation (186,187).
Green Tea Extract
- Potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (26).
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) (26).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise (25).
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines) (26).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
- Supports respiratory health and combats neurodegenerative disease and inflammation (188).
- Supports respiratory health via reduced prevalence of respiratory infections entering lung cells (inhibition of ACE2 receptor protein docking) (188).
- Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants) (190).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
- Supports blood sugar regulation and urinary health.
Maitake, Reishi, & Shitake
- Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation (194,195).
- Supports immune health via high concentrations of betagluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell-mediated immunity (194).
- Reduces the concentration of inflammatory cytokines IL-1α, IL-6, IL-10 and TNF-a (inflammation markers) in macrophages (immune cells) (194).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that supports longevity, decreases chronic inflammation, and antioxidant activity (194).
- Supports antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune system defense, reduced homocysteine (allergies), reduced triglycerides, and combats bacterial infections (114,115,116).
- Supports immune health via reduced c-reactive protein (major inflammatory biomarker), increased neutrophil chemotaxis, macrophage phagocytosis, NK cell lytic activity and mitogen-stimulated lymphocyte (white blood cell) proliferation (114).
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infections.
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infections (196).