1. Boil the eggs (put in warm water and cook 5 and a half minutes after the water has boiled, then pour cold water in the pot and cool). Once cooled, peel and chop into cubes and put in a bowl.
2. Press the garlic, and add to the eggs.
3. Half the avocado, remove the stone and cut the flesh into cubes. Place the avocado and cilantro in the bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Season everything with salt and pepper, and gently mix. Garnish with more cilantro.
5. Serve immediately on bread or on its own.
Macronutrients Per Serving: