- Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 3 minutes. Strain and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, add the minced garlic and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Grease a 6-mold muffin tray with oil or butter, and fill the molds with evenly divided broccoli, ham, and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Vegetarian Option: Replace the ham with feta cheese, goat cheese or your favorite vegetables.
Macronutrients per Serving