1. Wash the asparagus, break off the hard ends the discard (they will break themselves in the right place). Cut the softer stalks diagonally to about ½ cm pieces.
2. Boil in lightly salted water for about 2 minutes, then strain and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Add asparagus, salmon and cubed cheese, mix everything well.
4. Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Heat the oil in a pan (10 inch pan) over medium heat, and pour in the egg mixture. Rearrange the toppings if necessary. Top with the halved cherry tomatoes (cut end up).
5. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the mass is set for about 5 minutes. Then place in the oven (without cover), and cook for another 6-10 minutes, until the mass sets.
6. To serve sprinkle with fresh dill and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Pro Tip: The length of time in the oven will depend on the size of pan and thickness of the egg mixture.
Macronutrients per Serving:
Want to see more High Protein Recipes? Click Here!